Sunday, January 5, 2014

Team of Destiny


Let me say WARRRRRR EAGLEEEEE!

I can't believe that we are where we are today.  This time last year, I shrugged off Gene Chizick's departure and easily shrugged Gus Malzhan's arrival.  Just didn't really phase me.  I went to A Day last year not really knowing what to expect just ready to have fun with my family....

Then we started winning...

Washington State     W     31-24
Arkansas State         W    38-9
MSU                        W    24-20
LSU                         L     35-21
Ole Miss                  W    30-22
Western Carolina     W    62-3
Texas A&M             W    45-41
Florida Atlantic        W   45-10
Arkansas                  W    35-17
UT                           W    55-23

Then the BIG BIG games happened....

Georgia Game 2013

Best Iron Bowl Finish in HISTORY....

So let this be my Thank you for this Amazing Dream Season.   Better than 2004.  Better than 2010.  To the coaches, support staff, and that group of young men who practice, go to school, train, and practice more...Thank you.  You were and are a Team of Destiny.


Yes you did.  Yes you did.  

War Eagle!




No comments: