ALRIGHT...I give!!! Cheese pizza…don’t judge me too harshly today. As we proceed into Holy Week, we shall be busy beyond compare. I have a feeling that I will be serious in the easy meal life so here is my plan:
- Monday: pesto egg melts…the wee handsome devil will get a egg free version still good. Via weelicious: http://weelicious.com/2011/03/28/egg-pesto-melt/
- Tuesday: something involving either a veggie bowl or a salad...thank goodness for Chipotle and Chopped!
- Wednesday: Giada’s Egg salad sandwich via Food network: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/egg-gorgonzola-and-pancetta-sandwiches-recipe/reviews/index.html...again the lil man will be rocking pb&j
- Holy Thursday:...Don’t ask…I’m not sure
- Good Friday: Something that resembles grilled cheese with a deep tomato soup. While yes, we are supposed to fast, two kids under 4 won’t think that’s cool.
- Holy Saturday: Cereal
- Easter: Lamb chops!!!