Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its Official! I'm a mother of two.

April 2011 marks a momentous occasion - I became a mother two.  I also became a woman who:

Wants to get in touch with myself again by exercising, reading more,  and loving and accepting myself.  

I choose not to really discuss the latest pregnancy of the Tax Baby because I'll admit I really wasn't into what was happening - I did it before not a fully year prior and I was just over the whole etherial mother act.  I was more into finding about my career and trying to salvage some semblance of normalcy that until it was time to  have my baby (read March 2011), I was going through the motions of pregnancy - fake a smile and everyone is happy.

Now,  I'm ready to move forward and find out how well motherhood and career will be.  Since Tax Baby has arrived, I have been inundated with the idea that I'm enough just the way I am.  And you know what, I'm liking that idea.  From Lady Gaga to Oprah - the message of acceptance has come across loud and clear.

So here it goes - lets see where this takes me.

No comments: